The July edition of Integrated Solutions magazine has a case study called, Real-Time Mobile Computing Saves Time In The Field. This case study describes how Kane's Furniture saved 32 man hours per day by converting from a paper based service order system, to using mobile service order applications on handheld computers. Their solution was designed, delivered and deployed using MobileDataforce's PointSync. The solution included the following components:
- Daily Service Orders sorted by Service Truck
- Description of tasks or service orders
- Customer location and driving directions
- Status of service order (completed, incomplete, pending parts, etc)
- Digital signature for customer to sign on the completed work order
These features are synchronized with the main service order CRM system at the office. If you would like a personal demonstration of MobileDataforce's wide range of work order and service order applications please contact MobileDataforce.