MobileDataforce Launches PointSync Mobility Platform 4.0 for Rapid Mobile Software Application Development for Handheld PDAs
SYNOPSIS: New Version Features Visual Debugger, Data Mapping Wizard, Support for Hosted Environments, SQL Builder and 220 Pre-built Mobile Application Functions
Boise, Idaho—December 12, 2006 – MobileDataforce® today announced the release of the latest version of the PointSync® Mobility Platform, the next generation of the company’s award-winning rapid application development solution for mobile software development environments. This major release includes over 150 new features, innovations and enhancements to PointSync Developer, PointSync Manager, PointSync Server and PointSync Mobile.
This is a very significant release in MobileDataforce’s 7-year history,” said Kevin Benedict, CEO of MobileDataforce. “PointSync Mobility Platform 4.0 will change the way mobile solutions are developed and will reduce the time it takes for our customers to recognize a return on investment by reducing the time it takes to design, develop and deploy new business critical mobile solutions.”
Key new features and enhancements include:
· New Visual Debugger to quickly debug mobile applications during development
· New Data Mapping Wizard speeds up mobile application integration with enterprise databases
· New SQL Builder speeds up SQL statement development
· Enhanced library of over 220 pre-built functions for mobile application development
· Enhanced graphical user interface tools to improve the user’s mobile application experience
· Expanded support for multiple PointSync applications and databases in a hosted environment
· Enhanced server back-up and restore functions
To learn more, visit http://www.mobiledataforce.com/
About PointSync Mobility Platform
PointSync Mobility Platform is an enterprise class solution used to rapidly design, develop and deploy business critical mobile applications. It is architected to provide database centric mobile applications with bi-directional synchronization, connectivity, security and enterprise database integration all within one product suite.
MobileDataforce is the global leader in the development of enterprise class and business critical software solutions for use on mobile handheld computers including Smart Phones, Tablet PCs and laptops. MobileDataforce has offices in Europe, North America and in Australia to support their expanding customer base and sales channels. Privately held, MobileDataforce has been mobilizing business solutions since 2000. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mobiledataforce.com/.